- The streak started on 5/13/13 when he went 0 for 4 but reached on a throwing error. That is the only game during the streak he did not reach by a walk or a hit.
- Over this stretch, Scott is hitting 18 of 47 (.382) with three doubles.
- He has raised his average from .223 at the start of the streak to .285 as of yesterday's game.
- He has reached base at least two times in 10 of those games.
- He has scored in nine games totally 14 runs scored.
- He has also walked 15 times while striking out only 10.
- He has had six games with multiple hits.
- He has done this hitting in the bottom of the line up.
Scott is 21 and is repeating the level. I could see him being called up to Lancaster before the year is out.