Welcome to Appy Astros, a blog dedicated to following current & former Greeneville Astros, the Appalachian League affiliate of the Houston Astros. Here you will find reports on current G-Stros, updates on the development of former G-Stros and occasionally an update on what has happened to the guys who have hung up their spikes.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Abad Talks About His No Hit Outing

Thanks to Google Translate, I found some good quotes from Fernando Abad regarding his 6 inning no - hit performance in the Dominican Play Offs last week. Here are the quotes from listendiario.com

"My pitches were falling well. He had good location and I put all my efforts to do the job to get a good job, "..."I was given six innings and did my role," said Abad, who made only 70 pitches which is the fee that has been assigned because it is rigorously preparing to go to spring training in good condition.
He went on to say that his change up was performing very well that game. He mixed that in with his breaking pitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment